Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Tour of my Man Cave part 2: the Other Side

I hope everyone enjoyed seeing part of my man cave in my previous post.  I would say that I'm very organized and I know exactly where every card in my collection is at any given time.  Some people might say I'm OCD about my cards but honestly if it wasn't this organized, there'd be no way I'd know exactly what I have and don't have.  Anyways, on with the show:

 I guess this is where you could say the magic happens.  I've got my scanner/printer on the far left, my label/postage printer next to it, my scale, toploaders and penny sleeves, my "Cards of the Moment", a stack of blog business cards in front of a box of tradebait I have stashed away for people I trade with on a regular basis.  You can also see my Mac on the right of the picture.
 Just to the left of my printer is where I keep my 3 Cal Ripken PC binders as well as my Nick Markakis and Nolan Reimold binder.
 Above all of those I have a shelf of Orioles knick-knacks.  Bobbleheads, action figures, statuettes, signed baseballs.  There's a little bit of everything up there.
 Farther to the left is my signed 8x10 collection.  All of the Orioles greats are up there.  The cool thing about each of these is that I got to meet each and every player!
Here's the meat of my signed 8x10s.  There's Cal, Eddie, Brooks, and Palmer.   I've met each one of those guys too!  So that pretty much wraps it up for my man cave.  The only thing I didn't show is my TV and my Xbox 360 and games.  I'm pretty sure everybody knows what all of those things look like though.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm with you 100% on the organization. I too want to be able to find any card at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super jealous of your computer set up. Scanner, scale, label printer and laptop all within reach. I love your wall of 8"x10"s, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job. Wish I could get my collections that organized.

    Love the Sterilite unit you use for all your mailing supplies. I think I need to consider something like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome man cave.

    Digging that wall of fame behind your desk.
    When i saw part one i wondered,, where's the cal ripken stuff? today i see it. great collection set up

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm diggnin that chair!. Oh, very nice set up too.

    ReplyDelete