Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Topps Chrome Group Break Starts Tomorrow

(Hopefully!)  I actually got my shipping info from D&A yesterday and UPS is supposed to deliver the cards tomorrow (Wednesday).  I'm not sure if I'll be able to do an entire box at a time because quite frankly, I'm going to be busy over the next few weeks.  Today I had my storage shed delivered by 84 Lumber.  The only problem is that I have to put it together!  So yeah, theres a big stack of lumber sitting in my driveway that I hope is non-existent in a few weeks.

Anyways, I might have the wife add some of her commentary during the pack busting process since it was seemingly a hit during the Minis group break last month.  We've all seen the base cards plenty this year and really the only thing that is different is that they are all Chromed up this time.

Before we get to busting though, go back and check the previous thread to make some trades.  I think there are several trade offers out there and they just need to be confirmed.  Also, to make it easier for trades to happen, go ahead and check the box that emails you when new comments are posted.

That's all for now, see you all tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment