Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trade with Ted from Crinkly Wrappers


This is my first "surprise" trade package that I have received since I started my blogging experience back in April. Ted over at Crinkly Wrappers sent me another great package. (I traded with him earlier this summer.) This was a smaller trade in volume but not in greatness. Here are some of the many highlights of the package:
2010 Bowman Topps 100 Prospects Josh Bell. Josh was recently promoted from AAA Norfolk for the second time to fill the hole left by Miguel Tejada after he was traded. He was up earlier in the season much to the dismay of many O's fans who thought he was being rushed to the bigs. This time around since he's playing everyday, is holding his own and gaining experience for the future.

2010 Topps Opening Day Attax Hypnotic Shiny Extravaganza card. Believe it or not I looked for this card at the National but wasn't able to find one. I know, I know, chasing an Attax cards seems silly but it really is a nice looking card. The scan doesn't do it justice.

2007 Upper Deck Goudey Cal Ripken. This is the Crown Jewel of the package in my opinion. I never turn away any Cal card that don't have, especially a sweet one like this. I've always liked the Goudey design and maybe I will build this set someday.

Thanks Ted for another fantastic trade. Keep an eye on your mailbox for a return package!

No comments:

Post a Comment