Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Group Break Roundup


I have been getting into a lot of Group Breaks lately. I am going to show just the "hits" of the last two that I joined.
These are the best of what I got out of The Sandlot's break of 2 boxes of 2009 Topps Unique and a box of 2010 Topps Chrome. I got some really nice Rookie cards of some of the Orioles up and comers from the Unique boxes. I think I did pretty good on the Chrome box too. I got this Adam Jones refractor (it's for trade because I already have one) and a Brian Matusz rookie card. I hope Joe does another break soon because I really enjoyed this one!

These cards are from Nachos Grande's latest group break. All three of these Ripkens are new to my collection. I really the Walk of Fame card because it is all refractory shiny. I really like Nachos Grande's group breaks because of the variety of different products he picks out.

That's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment