Monday, December 6, 2010

Trade with Jimmy from prophet got it...

After seeing one of my previous posts, Jimmy of the new-ish prophet got it... blog sent me an email showing some of the cards he had for me that were on my wantlist. While he sent me more cards than what I am showing here, these are my favorites...

I'm actively seeking out the team set of refractors from Bowman Chrome. I'm doing it with trades and have picked up a few via CheckOutMyCards.com. The scan isn't showing off the refractory goodness but believe me, it is a refractor! I have a soft spot in my heart for Chris Tillman because of his kindness to me and my fiancee at Orioles FanFest this past January. Chris had a great minor league season this year but mixed results with the big club. Here's to 2011 Chris, Good Luck!
Holy chunk of cardboard Batman! This is probably one of the thickest relic cards I have. I might have to go and buy a pack of the toploaders designed for thick GU'd cards just to house this one! I'd never seen any of the relics from 2008 Topps before. I wonder why they were so thick?
I remember having this card at some point in time but I don't know what happened to it. Nonetheless, I am glad to have it back in my collection!

That's all I have for now. Thanks Jimmy for the trade. I hope we can swap cards again in the near future.

Jimmy also has a contest going on right now that's super easy to enter so get on over and win some free cards! Here's the link: http://phale28.blogspot.com/2010/12/contest-time.html

No comments:

Post a Comment