Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trade with Derek of Tomahawk Chopping

I recently made a smaller trade with Derek of Tomahawk Chopping - Cardboard & More!. I helped him with some 2010 Topps Chrome, 2008 UD Masterpieces and threw in some 2011 Topps for some new additions to my collection:
This card is my favorite of the trade package. I love this shot of Nick the Stick from the 08 Masterpieces set. Hell, I love most of the the cards from the 08 Masterpieces set! I guess that's why I went and completed the whole dang thing including the SPs!
Here's a few new Ultra Iron Man cards from 07 Fleer Ultra. I didn't have either one of these. I'd say I have about 35 of the 50 cards in the set now. I've seen way more of these Ultra Iron Man cards than I have seen of the Cal Ripken Chronicles from 07 Upper Deck. I'm trying to build the complete set of those too but they just aren't as plentiful. If anybody has any let me know, I'd love to trade for them!
Here's another Nick Markakis I didn't have before. I'm not big on the unlicensed stuff that UD put out towards the end of their baseball run. Something about Signature Stars, Ultimate Collection and '10 UD series 1 just feels "dirty" to me.

So there you have it, another trade in the books. Thanks a lot Derek, you always seem to come up with some great cards for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment