I thought I would give everybody a little heads up to some of the great Group Breaks that are taking sign ups right now.
1. Colbey over at Cardboard Collections is hosting his monthly break. Here is a link to the sign up page: http://cardboardcollections.blogspot.com/2010/10/november-group-break-sign-ups.html
Here is what he is breaking this month:
- 1993 Bowman x4 jumbo packs (22 cards per pack)
- 1995 Topps Embossed Hobby (24 packs, 6 cards per pack)
- 1999 Topps Stars 'N Steel Hobby (12 packs, 3 cards per pack)
- 2000 Upper Deck Ultimate Victory (24 packs, 5 cards per pack)
He still has some great teams open and none of them are more than $9.00 a piece.
2. Joe at The Sandlot is hosting a smaller break but what he lacks in volume he is making up for it in quality. Here's the Link: http://thesandlotcards.blogspot.com/2010/11/team-sign-ups.html .
He is opening up 2 boxes of 2009 Topps Unique.
He just opened up sign ups last night so there are many teams available!
3. Thorzul is also having his normal monthly break with a new slotting system. The first 15 teams can be chosen by you and after they are filled, the remaining 15 will be randomed off to the people that paid for the first 15. 2 teams for 17.50. Not a bad deal if you ask me!
He is opening 1 box of 2009 Topps Finest and 1 box of 2004 Upper Deck Legends Timeless Teams. I hope we get a case hit when the box is broken because that 6x relic he has in his PC is sweet.
Head on over to these blogs and get some cards of your favorite teams!