Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trade with Colbey from Cardboard Collections

I have been doing a lot of trading, wheeling and dealing lately. I was able to send Colbey some cards he needed for his sets he's building and he sent me back a great package of Orioles. Feast your eyes on some of my favorites:

2010 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Brian Roberts. As I said earlier in another post, I really, really like these Orange Refractors. I haven't bought a single pack of Topps Chrome ever but I might pick up some of these value packs to try my luck at filling out the Orioles Orange Refractor team set. Or, I could rely on my friends here in the Blog-0-sphere to keep me in mind when the pull one. (this one isn't mis-cut, it just has a bad case of Topps Chrome-itis in that the curl made it sit weird on the scanner. Plus I'm to lazy to rescan it!)

2010 Topps 206 Bronze Border Brian Roberts. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. I think this is Brian been tired of being on the disabled list in 2010.

2009 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee Felix Pie. Another clunker of a photo. This time it's a rare miss by Upper Deck. Next time, lets try to get a shot of his face at least. Pie is a Hot Button Topic among O's fans right now. One camp says keep him and hope he fills his potential. The other camp says trade him while he has value and sign Carl Crawford to take his place in left field and hit in the number 2 hole behind....
2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic Nick Markakis. How many RBIs would this guy have if Brian Roberts returns to form and potentially hits behind Carl Crawford and in front of Derrek Lee. Come on, an O's fan can dream can't he?

Thanks for the great cards, Colbey!

No comments:

Post a Comment