Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trade with Sam from The Daily Dimwit pt. 1

I solicited this trade with Sam because he was asking for 2009 Upper Deck 25th Anniversary cards. I was happy to oblige because personally I had no use for them. If you have any to trade I would send them to Sam because what I got in return was awesome.

This Jake Arrieta card features on of Baltimore's finer prospects. He pitched in the Olympics 2 years ago and worked his way up to the majors this season. I hope we see more of the Jake that shut the Stankees down in his major league debut than the Jake that got torched in a 2 inning outing in San Diego.

MINIS. I really like the Orioles in mini form. I guess they just remind me of opening Cracker Jacks as a kid and getting baseball cards out of them, not the educational crap they put in them now. MMM Cracker Jacks.....

3 Cals I need for my Ultra Iron Man set. I have over half of them now. If you have any you would like to trade me, please contact me.
2 Nice Nick Markakis cards that I need. The Piece of History Card is one of my Top 10 Most Wanted Orioles list that will now need to be replaced.

I look forward to trading again with you soon Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment