Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blaster Break: 2011 Bowman Chrome

I know a lot of people don't really care for Bowman or Bowman Chrome but I actually do like them.  I picked up this blaster a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting the breaks.  Here we go:  
These futuristic "Bowman 2021" throwforwards(?) are pretty neat I think.  I was very pleased to get Machado out of the box.  I'm not as thrilled to get a Yankee card but at least its a refractor.
I think this box was supposed to be sent to a Braves area.  I go the 2001 Throwback Chipper in the same pack as I got the regular base issue.  The Will Myers card is interesting because I thought I heard somewhere that the Braves were interested in trading for him.  It seems the Braves and Royals have been pretty frequent traders the last few years much like the Orioles and Rangers.
I told you that this was a Braves box.  Huddy is a refractor though its very difficult to see in the scan.

This post does it for this blaster but it is only the tip of the Chrome iceberg so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Yo! Did you pull any Dodgers base cards from this box? I have zero cards from this set. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete