Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Quick 4 Trade Wrap-up

I don't have a whole lot of time today to scan and write a long post but there are a few traders that I would like to thank for their packages I have gotten recently.

First, I want to thank Sam from the Daily Dimwit for sending me a nice stack of '78 Topps for the set I will be building in the near future.

Second, Trey from Rants, Raves, and Fandom.  He sent over a nice little pile of Bowman Chromes I needed for my sets I'm working on.  Check out his blog, it's a good read!

Third, Jeff from Cardboard Catastrophes.  He answered my call for help in one of my last few posts about needing some Chromes and O-Pee-Chees and saw the footnote about the semi-vintage sets I'm going to start working on this year.  Thanks for the great cards

Fourth, Nickie from New Jersey.  I don't think she has a blog and she is a new trader on the block.  She contacted me out of the blue and offered up some cards I needed.  She sent me a few Bowman Chromes and I gladly ridded my self of some Yankees cards I didn't need.  Keep an eye on your email boxes gents, she could be popping up in there any day.

Thanks for the trades guys and gal.  I appreciate the generosity.

Also, a quick note, I now have 100 followers to my quaint, little, slightly mediocre blog!    I can't believe that so many good people want to read what I write.  Thanks a bunch my followers.

And check out my wantlists above while you're here, I still need tons of cards for my collections.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

1 comment: