Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trade with Chris of Nachos Grande

This was a quick and easy trade with Chris from the world famous Nachos Grande blog. I sent him a couple of the 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary Parallels along with some inserts from he needed for his master set. In return, I asked for a starter set of 09 Upper Deck Goudey and this card:
This is the Target Throwback version of Nick's base card. If I could only get my hands on a Black Bordered #'d to 60 I would have the entire rainbow of 2011 Markakii. Obviously not counting the 1/1 Platinum, 1/1 Canary Diamond, or any of the printing plates. I'm not made of money! I really do like the feel of the old-timey cardboard. Like I said before, that is one of the main reasons for me to build the entire 3 year run of UD Goudey baseball.

Thanks Chris for the trade.


1 comment:

  1. I love the Target throwbacks much more than the Wal Mart blacks. Sadly, my town doesn't have a Target so if I want cards it's Wal Mart or buy online.

    ReplyDelete