Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trade with ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession

Here's another trade that was started by me when I offered up some A&G minis as tradebait a few weeks ago.  Adam from the soon to be relatively world famous ARPSmith's Sportscard Obession requested a bunch of the Giants minis from the lot and in turn he sent me a bunch of cards from my 2012 Allen and Ginter wantlist along with a couple of standout cards. Here's the highlights:
Any Eddie Murray card that I recieve in a trade is a good one especially if I didn't have it before.  I like this card because of the picture of Eddie as he just smashed a ball towards the gap or beyond.
I'm getting really close on the 2010 Bowman Chrome set.  Adam sent along this single Adrian Gonzalez to help me on my quest to finish the set before the end of time.  Can you help me out?  Here's the last couple I need:
2010 Bowman Chrome (1 - 220): 5, 37, 46, 53, 102, 103, 104, 108, 149, 153, 171, 176, 191
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects (BCP1 - BCP220): BCP1, 10, 40, 100, 145, 187, 208

Also a surprise in the package were several of the 2012 Panini triple play cards.  The jury is still out on these for me.  I understand the need for kid friendly cards in the industry and this product definitely fills that need.  I'm not too big on unlicensed cards but these seem to work well because of the cartoony look.

Thanks Adam for the nice package of cards you sent!

1 comment:

  1. Relatively World Famous??? That has a nice ring to it :-)

    Glad you got the cards and like them. Trade post coming up on my end of the trade shortly. Thanks for the trade!!!

    ReplyDelete