Monday, October 1, 2012

Group Break Reminder

I'm posting this as a courtesy to all of the people participating in my first ever group break.  I'm anticipating the arrival of the boxes for the break in my hands today.  I don't have a tracking number for the package so I'm not 100% sure if UPS will deliver them to my house today.  If the boxes do show up today, I hope to have the first round of packs busted and posted this evening.

That being said, if anyone wants to trade teams, now is the time to do it!  As soon as the first batch of packs are posted, there will be no trades allowed.

As of the time this post is going live, Roy Z. has offered up the Cubs for anybody willing to trade for them.  Here's the post where the teams were randomed and trade offers are being taken right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment