Thursday, July 25, 2013

Group Break Announcement: 2013 Topps Minis

I haven't run a Group Break since last fall and I think its darn well time for me to get one going.  I've decided to do a product that was a lot of fun last year.  With the mini craze that Allen & Ginter started several years ago, Topps decided to do a mini parallel of the flagship set.


I'm going to order 3 boxes of the 2013 Topps Mini offering as soon as they are available on Topps.com.  These boxes are not going to be available in hobby shops or at retail as far as I know.  Not like this is going to be the only chance to get cards of your favorite team, but this one will be the most fun.  The release date is tentatively scheduled for next week so claim your teams before someone else does!

Here's a preview that Beckett did right HERE.

The rules are going to be similar to the other breaks I've run in the past.  You sign up for the team you want (if you want more than one, that's fine too).  You're then going to get a random team from the 15 that weren't picked.  I'm not asking for payment for your slots yet.  I did some math and the slots should come out to about $12 after shipping and all discounts are taken.  International shipping will be extra.  I'll ship the cards and then ask for the remainder of the shipping cost after I get them out to breakers in other countries.

For everybody involved, I will ask for payment as soon as I know how much the total price of the boxes and delivery cost is as well as my carefully calculated and fair packaging and shipping costs to get the cards in your hands.  SEND NO MONEY NOW.

***UPDATE ***All 15 slots have been claimed!  Thanks so much to everyone.  I'm just waiting on Topps to open up the sale of the boxes.  As soon as they come available, I'll buy them and let you guys know what the cost is going to be fore everyone. I hope to do the randomization of the remaining teams in the next few days and open up the trading of those spots.***

Atlanta Braves - Chris Mays - PAID
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Baltimore Orioles - Ryan H. - PAID
Boston Red Sox -
Chicago Cubs - P-Town Tom - PAID
Chicago White Sox -
Cincinnati Reds -
Cleveland Indians - Baseball Dad - PAID
Colorado Rockies - Tim Byrd - PAID
Detroit Tigers - bigbern28 - PAID
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros - The Dimwit - PAID
Los Angeles Angels - Play at the Plate - PAID
Los Angeles Dodgers - night owl - PAID
Kansas City Royals -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets - buckstorecards -PAID
New York Yankees -
Oakland Athletics -
Philadelphia Phillies - dawgbones - PAID
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants - Design on Deck - PAID
Seattle Mariners -
St Louis Cardinals - madding - PAID
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate - PAID
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals/Expos - Dan - PAID

16 comments:

  1. I'll take the Mets. I can take a look through your set wantlist to see what I can cross off for you, or spend the extra for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for the Cubs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Dodgers although this set is evil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for the Cardinals. I hate everything about this set, but I am still cursing the fact that I am missing lots of Cardinals from last year's Minis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll lock up the Indians please !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curse you madding you took the Cardinals. Ugh, maybe I'll get them next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Expos/Nationals, I suppose....I just want in on the mini action

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Angels also so we can close this up.

    ReplyDelete