Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Massive Tradebait Closeout: Part 3

Here's part 3 of my massive tradebait close out.  I've had some of these cards for quite a long time and I think that its time to move them out of my collection and onto somebody that would appreciate them more than I do.


So here's the schtick:  I'm going to send everything that isn't traded or sold to my COMC account.  Most of these cards are relic or autograph cards but there is some serial numbered stuff in here too.  I'm giving the blogging community the first crack at everything.  Most of these cards aren't in high demand so I'm not looking for much in return since they are lower level relic cards or autographs.  There are some pieces that are posted that I value a little more highly though, however.  I'll listen to any trade offers you might have.  I'd love to knock off some cards from my wantlists including (but not limited to):

Orioles relic or autograph cards
Orioles cards from my various wantlists
Set fillers from my set wantlists
Any Topps base cards from 1974 thru 1980
Unopened packs of cards from 2012 Bowman Platinum, 2012 Topps Chrome, 2012 Bowman Chrome

I will also sell the cards to you a good price if you prefer to go that route.


Here's the last set of 7 scans.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the cards pictured.  Don't forget to check out my last 2 posts as there are a lot of nice cards that would love to find a forever home with you!









8 comments:

  1. Add that Tulo to my stack if you don't mind Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have interest in a few of these, but since I have claimed some already and don't have much to send back, I will wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm down for that eddie murray d.h. card. i'll check your lists and get back to you with an offer. or....if u saw anything at ATBATT, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested in the JHey BoChro if I can dig enough up to entice you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a 09 Goodwin Mini Black Border Brian Roberts for the Brandon Jacobs or the Buchholz? Either one, doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to lay claim to the Franklin Gutierrez, Kirkman, and the Fisk/Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm interested in that drew auto....haven't gotten a response to my other requeests, do I need to do something I haven't? lmk Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would be interested in the Markakis cards, all three. I know I have a few Orioles cards around. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete