Friday, November 23, 2012

Trade with Brad of Brad's Blog

Here's another one of my hauls from the tradebait blowout that I had going on last week.  This one comes from Brad of Brad's Blog.  We swapped a few autograph and relic cards.  You can see the cards that I send him in his trade post.  Here's the awesome cards he sent:
 I have an Earl Weaver autographed 8x10 but this is my first autographed card of him.  I'm not sure how many different ones there out there but I can now say that I have one!
 I'm also very proud to have my first Tsuyoshi Wada autograph card too.  I believe Brad pulled this one from his case break of this year's Topps Chrome.  I was somewhat surprised to see Wada have a rookie card in this year's products because I thought that you actually had to make your MLB debut before there would be a card made.
 I also snagged this Adam Jones Black Refractor and
a Mark Reynolds Sepia Refractor for my player collections. Brad had some really good luck pulling Orioles from Topps Chrome this year.  I've opened 4 or 5 retail packs and came up empty!

Thanks Brad for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment