Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trade with AJ the Lost Collector

AJ from the Lost Collector contacted me about the Cano mini framed jersey card I pulled from this years Gypsy Queen. Before I knew it, we had a trade going.

I'm going to show a card of new HOFer Robbie Alomar when he was with the O's. There has been a lot of debate on whether or not he belongs in Cooperstown but I personally think he does. It definitely opens up the doors for Jeff Kent and Craig Biggio.
The follwing Ripken insert is one that I have never seen any cards of. While it is off-center I still like it a lot. It's a Royal Court insert from 1998 Stadium Club if anyone is interested.
I really like this Ripken too. The card actually feels like real canvas so I guess it goes along with the Artistic Talents motif. The more and more I touch it, the surface sort of reminds me of the awesome UD Masterpieces sets.

Thanks to AJ for the awesome additions to my growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment