Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trade with D of Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes

D of Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes contacted me about a trade a while back and I was happy to oblige. He offered up some nice cards that I was happy to trade for. Here's the goods:
This is one of the Post cards that came in the cereal boxes in the early 90's. I remember eating a ton of cereal just to get the cards!
For some unknown reason, Aubrey Huff's cards elude me for some reason. It's not like his cards are that hard to come by I guess its just the luck of the draw. This one thankfully finishes off my O's team set of 2007 Upper Deck
D also sent me a nice stack of 09 OPC for my "trades only" set. This card of Endy Chavez getting ready to smash into the wall is my favorite of the stack.

Thanks for the nice trade, D! I look forward to trading with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment