Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Recent TTM Successes

Back in May I sent out some fan mail to 7 O's players and to this point I had only gotten 1 return. Jeremy Guthrie was the only player to oblige my request of an autograph. I had nearly given up on getting any others until on back to back days I received 2 envelopes back. In the first envelope, Luke Scott sent my card back along with the customs I made. Here is a scan of those goodies:
The next envelope contained the custom postcards I had sent to left-hander Will Ohman. Here is a scan of the better one:

Colossians 3:17 reads: And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Here's to hoping that the other 4 O's players get around to opening up some fan mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment