Friday, June 3, 2011

Trade with Michael of Nomo's Sushi Platter

EDIT: For some reason Blogger ate my original post about the awesome package Michael at The soon to be relatively famous Nomo's Sushi Platter blog.

Somehow only 2 of the cards ended up on this post so I'll try to remember what I wrote! I already have filed away the other cards he sent and I've gotten a lot of packages lately so I can't really remember which is which.

I know I'm getting a lot closer to finishing of my Goudey quest. I think I am a lot closer on the 08 and 09 sets than I am 07. I'd love to finish out these sets before too long so if you have any please hit up my wantlist. This Juan Marichal is my most favorite of the stack that Michael sent me.

This is a really neat card with a pretty decent story behind it. I am very appreciative of this card now that I finally have it. I went to a card show back in March and distinctly remember seeing this card and wanting it but running out of money. I guess me running out of money happened for a reason! So I guess now that I don't have enough money to buy one of the new Camaros, somebody will trade me one, right? RIGHT???!!!???

Anyways, I really hope LJ can get his game together and end up in Baltimore soon because I'm growing tired of Brian Roberts and his injury per day. When he gets back from the DL, I hope he lines the inside of his jersey, hat, and helmet with bubble wrap so he doesn't get injured again.

Thanks Michael for the nice cards. I'm sorry that blogger ate my original post, because I'm sure this would be a much more entertaining trade recap!


1 comment:

  1. No words? I thought you might like the USA auto. I picked it up in the trade bait draft with you in mind.

    ReplyDelete