Saturday, December 15, 2012

Trade with Paul of The Baseball Card Snob

This was one of the smaller trades from my tradebait blowout but by no means was it any less enjoyable.  I was able to strike a deal with Paul of The Baseball Card Snob.  This was a POW trade as I was able to exorcise a bunch of Yankees cards from my collection and receive some Orioles goodness in return.


The Vlad Guerrero relic was the crown jewel of the trade.  I didn't even know this card existed until Paul offered it to me.  I did enjoy watching Vlad play for the Orioles in 2011 even though he was just a shadow of his former slugging self. 
I'm still piecing together my One Card of Every Oriole binder.  I'm not sure what percentage I'm up to yet but it seems like every trade I add a few cards to the collection.  The guys I'm having trouble finding are the ones that only have one Orioles card or only one card on any team.  Check out my list to see if you can help me out!

Thanks for the trade Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment