Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Group Break Update

It seems like forever ago that I got the ball rolling on my 2013 Topps Mini group break.  After a week and a half delay of actually putting the boxes on sale (from July 31st to August 9th)  I was finally able to put in my order for the 3 boxes last Friday.  I've been waiting ever since then to get a tracking number from Topps or Fed Ex and it finally showed up in my email box today.  Yes, that's right, it took a whole week for Topps to put 3 hobby boxes in bubble wrap and into a larger box and put my address on it.  I think that's pretty piss-poor when it took less that 3 days to get my Bowman blue wave refractors a few weeks ago.  Just because I got a tracking number doesn't necessarily mean that the cards have been shipped my way yet though.  The box could sit on the loading dock for a couple weeks.  I'm hoping to receive the cards sometime between Monday and the time 2014 Topps Series 1 comes out.

I'm really sorry to keep everyone waiting so in all honesty, I hope to start busting some of the packs as soon as they arrive (whenever that may be).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update!

    As long as you're not posting from some cruise ship with all our money !!

    ReplyDelete