Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Card Show Report: The Hits

I didn't buy a whole bunch of "hits" at this show but that's ok.  The 2 I got were pretty cool regardless.  We'll just say quality over quantity.
I was a big fan of David when he was with the Orioles in '09 and '10.  I'm still a fan even though he's playing for the Dbacks.  Not that I have anything against the team, I just don't get a lot of exposure to them since they are in the NL West.  Anyways, I actually saw Hernandez pitch recently while I was eating my dinner.  I was kicked back in the recliner watching one of those boring Spring Training games.
I bought this card at the first table of the day.  As I bought my disastrous Bowman Sterling pack I thought to myself: "Wouldn't it be my luck that I would pull a double of this card or an autograph I already had".  I was really hoping for a Dylan Bundy autograph or even pulling a double of the Britton above would have been better than what I pulled.  Do you think I have a case of buyer's remorse? 

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the remorse. It sucks. Just resolve to make it a while before it happens again!

    ReplyDelete