Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Massive Tradebait Closeout Part 2

Here's my second post of trade bait.  I think I've reached a point in my collecting that I have too much stuff laying around in boxes that isn't doing me any good other than giving me something to dust every few weeks.  I need to start converting these cards into things that I actually need or collect.

So here's the schtick:  I'm going to send everything that isn't traded or sold to my COMC account.  Most of these cards are relic or autograph cards but there is some serial numbered stuff in here too.  I'm giving the blogging community the first crack at everything.  Most of these cards aren't in high demand so I'm not looking for much in return since they are lower level relic cards or autographs.  There are some pieces that are posted that I value a little more highly though, however.  I'll listen to any trade offers you might have.  I'd love to knock off some cards from my wantlists including (but not limited to):

Orioles relic or autograph cards
Orioles cards from my various wantlists
Set fillers from my set wantlists
Any Topps base cards from 1974 thru 1980
Unopened packs of cards from 2012 Bowman Platinum, 2012 Topps Chrome, 2012 Bowman Chrome

I will also sell the cards to you a good price if you prefer to go that route.  

Here's the next set of scans.  I've got one more group to post tomorrow in addition to the post last night.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the cards pictured:









16 comments:

  1. Definitely want the Joe Kelly and the Sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dammit I need that Billingsley. Would also like to try for the Bauer (UCLA!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hill and Norris. And the Mahtook if no one claims it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the J-Roll A&G relic, take a look at my trade bait ordered by team on my blog bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in the Aroldis Chapman blue and the Adam Wainwright ice. Email me back at sdcarwile@frontier.com and I will see what I have to offer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in the Todd McInnis blue Bowman card as well. I'm still getting together a list of what I have to offer. I might be interested in the weird Pujols all-star card as well, though I would certainly understand if you'd prefer to sell it since he's a big name and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking to add to my bait. How much of this and your other bait would you be wiling to trade for a Brooks Robinsonautographed baseball? If that would interest you at all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to add the Dye Jersey to the Kendall from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a shot at that Albert Almora auto. Send me an e-mail and we'll what we can hammer out.
    Thanks! mrcoach00(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh Andrew and Madding beat me again.. I'll take anything let of the cardinals stuff. I would really be interested in the Joe Kelly though

    ReplyDelete
  11. IF nothing works out with the Albert Almora auto then let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Ryan, I'm interested in the Dickey Silver Ice card along with a couple other inserts from your trade list. Maybe we can work out something small. We've traded once before. steven dot drennen at gmail dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd be interested in the Varitek and the Beckett. I'll have to check and see if I have anything Orioles flavored for you, but yeah, don't send those to COMC, I'll find something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'd be interested in the mussina and rolen...working on that set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coronado2010, I have no way of contacting you. I couldn't find your email address on your blog or anywhere else. Maybe you could put it on your profile so that other bloggers including me could contact you in the future. Anyways, please email me as soon as you can.

      Delete
  15. did i already ask for the dee gordon? if not, may i have it please? i'll pull together some stuff to send.

    ReplyDelete