Sunday, April 7, 2013

Trade with Bryan of Golden Rainbow Cards

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had too much time to spend on my hobbies but I was able to complete a quick trade with Bryan of Golden Rainbow Cards.  He's working on collecting the entire Braves "rainbow" for 2013 Topps among other things.  He saw a few cards he needed from my trade list and sent these in return:
A Frank Robinson shiny insert from series 1
A Luis Ayala that my scanner didn't scan correctly.  I'm leaning toward user error though.  Also, Note to Buck Showalter:  Please do not allow Luis to enter the game with runners on base!
Last but certainly not least, this slick manu-patch of Cal!  While I'm not the biggest fan of manufactured "relics" I do appreciate a new card of Cal that will have a permanent home in my collection.

Thanks a bunch for the trade Bryan.  Good luck on your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment