Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Buy Some Stuff

I just recently sent a ton of cards to COMC and today they finally were finally done processing and I could add prices to them.  A lot of them are priced to sell with very reasonable prices.  I added a Gadget in my sidebar with links to my portfolio.  Check them out, even though most of them you might recognize from my Trade Bait Blowout from last fall.

I also have started selling off some of my complete sets on Ebay.  The link is also in the same box as the COMC.   There will be many more in the coming weeks so please check back if you think you might be interested in some complete sets.   I will be listing the rest of my Upper Deck Sets thru 2009 and my entire run of Bowman and Bowman Draft Picks from 1989 thru 2012.  I'm still undecided on what to do with my Allen and Ginter sets.  I know I need to complete them if I intend to sell them so I might just keep them for now. I've decided to keep my Topps sets that date back all the way from 1981 up to the present.  I'll be using some of the cash that I make to work on the Topps sets from 1974 thru 1980 that I temporarily abandoned along as well as finishing off those Ginter sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment