Thursday, January 11, 2024

TTM Success: Charlie Maxwell

 Here's another TTM that came back just before Thanksgiving.  Charlie Maxwell is currently the 8th oldest baseball player at 96 years young.  I've always been a fan of the old school Bowman cards so I'm very glad I could get Mr. Maxwell to sign this one for me.  He only played in 4 games for the Orioles to start off the 1955 season before he was traded to the Tigers.


I sent this one out on November 7, 2023 and it returned signed beautifully on November 20th 2023 for a 13 day TAT.  I paid his requested signing fee of $10.  Thank You Mr. Maxwell!

3 comments:

  1. He's still got a great signature for 96 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't see a lot of signed '55 Bowman's on the blogs -- which is a shame, because it's a set that looks great signed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree, they look great. There just aren't that many guys from that set still around to sign...

    ReplyDelete