Friday, January 12, 2024

TTM Success: Chuck Estrada

 This TTM from Chuck Estrada came back shortly before Thanksgiving.  I have since already been to a card show and was able to backfill my 1962 Orioles team set with this beauty of a card. '62 Topps has grown on me over the years. Out of the decade of the '60s, it comes in 2nd place to....

1965 Topps.  I'll eventually get around to getting a list put together for what I need to complete it one of these days.
I'm very happy to have these 2 awesome cards autographed and in my collection.  I sent these out on Halloween, October 31st, 2023, and got them back on November 20th, 2023 for a 20 day TAT. Thank You Mr. Estrada!

2 comments:

  1. 1962 Topps is yet another set that looks really good when signed. I just recently picked up a pretty neat card of Chuck Estrada, that being a '62 Jell-O. It'll probably be a while before I get around to posting about it, but I will do so at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a method to my madness when I choose what cards I send TTM. Sending out cards with eye appeal (like 62's and '65s) is my top priority. I recently added the Post Orioles cereal cards to my wantlists, and I need to look into adding the Jell-O Orioles cards as well.

      Delete