Sunday, October 28, 2012

Contest Winnings from the Great Kahuna

The Big Kahuna ran a contest a little while back and I was a lucky enough to be the winner.  I was sent a huge prize package that I was very grateful for.  

Turkey Red Chris Ray Relic, I love how the Orange swatch pops out against the tan motif of the entire set.
Back to back posts with Nick Delmonico.  He has baseball in his blood so I think he'll be a quick mover up the Orioles farm system.

It would't be Halloween time if I didn't post this 1999 Upper Deck SPX Albert Belle power explosion insert card.  I still think about those kids egging his house on Halloween because he wouldn't sign autographs for them!
There's one word that comes to my mind when I look at this 1999 Upper Deck SP Authentic Premier Performers Ripken:  Classy.  I really like the design of this card.
I'll close up this post with a 1994 Pinnacle Naturals Ripken.  I didn't even know this set existed until I got this card.  It's really shiny and the scan doesn't do it justice!

Thanks for the awesome prize package Kahuna, I thouroughly enjoyed looking thru the cards!

2 comments:

  1. We don't even try to give out treats anymore. For 20 years we sat out on the porch. It was pretty good at first but each year the numbers got less and less.

    ReplyDelete