Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trade with Michael of Nomo's Sushi Platter

Michael of Nomo's Sushi Platter and I have become pretty good trade partners over the past few years.  I think out of everyone here on the blogs, I have traded with him the most times.  Every trade seems to get better too.  Here's just a few of the cards he sent me this time:
 Since Mark could become a free agent if his option isn't picked up, I think the Orioles should keep him one way or another.  I'd rather have another year of Mark playing 1st base than say James Loney or Carlos Pena.
 I'm not sure what the Orioles plans at second base are at the moment.  Ryan Adams is definitely not one of the top options right now.  He was outrighted to the minors late in the season after battling injuries and somewhat disappointing play.  Maybe he can play his way back into the future of the O's but he has Robert Andino and Ryan Flaherty blocking his return to the majors.
Mike also sent over a bunch of late 70's Topps cards of Dodgers for my growing set building project.  I'm still just gathering any and all so if you have any you'd like to send my way, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for the cards Michael,  I really enjoyed them all!

1 comment:

  1. We probably have traded the most together. We started trading even before the Platter was born.

    ReplyDelete