Monday, May 3, 2010

2007 Fleer Rookie Sensations Nick Markakis


I'm not sure why I like this card so much. Maybe because it is of my Favorite Current Oriole. Nick Markakis is as close to an iron man as an O's player can be this side of Cal Ripken. He plays everyday and doesn't cause a lot of media attention to himself. He just goes about his business in a workman like manner.
Nick has been heating up with the bat lately. Over his past 9 games here is his statline: 15 for 38 with 5 doubles, 2 homeruns and 5 walks. Hopefully he can keep this going.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be rooting for Markakis tonight!

    I got your comment on my blog. I can't find your email address, but if you shoot me one (nightlite77@yahoo.com) we can hash out a trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's definitely heating up, and not a moment too soon.

    Welcome to the world of Orioles blogging. It's no more frustrating than being an Orioles fan, so you should do just fine. Perhaps we can trade doubles some day?

    ReplyDelete