Friday, May 21, 2010

Trade with Thorzul

This is going to be a quick post because its Friday and I got stuff to do! The shortness of this post is in no was lack of appreciation of the trade from Thorzul. I really enjoyed this trade.

1983 Fleer Dennis Martinez. "El Presidente" seemed to pitch forever. Most of his career was in the Orioles organization, but was probably best known for his Perfect Game he pitched for les Expos.

1997 Fleer Eric Davis. I wish Eric would have stuck around with the Orioles for longer than he did. He swung a mean power bat while in Baltimore. He never got cheated at the plate.

1997 Topps Finest BJ Surhoff. I always enjoyed watching BJ play. I always thought that if you looked in the dictionary, you would find him under the definition of "Gamer". I also think that he would make a good manager.

Thanks again Thorzul for the trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment