Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trade with Night Owl

I've been in a funk lately and haven't had much to post about. Today I got home from work and found a package from Night Owl. Here are some of my favorites from the trade we made.

2007 Upper Deck Future Stars Nick Markakis. Well the Future is now. Nick is our only Bona-fide star right now.

2009 O-Pee-Chee Aubrey Huff. The way garrett atkins has played as Huff-Daddy's replacement this year I really miss him. He's had an average start to the season in San Francisco. Decent average and a few homeruns. Atkins has zero!

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Brian Roberts. Heard Brian has pneumonia now. This guy just can't stay healthy this year. The back, the neck, stomach problems.... geez. Get well B-Rob, we need you back really bad.

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Brooks Robinson. I really like this set. I hope to build the complete set one day. "Hoover" had a birthday the other day. Here's to many, many more. Happy Belated Brooksie!

2009 Topps T-206 Copper Border Nolan Reimold. I really hope that Nolan gets his hitting straightened out at AAA Norfolk, be cause we really need his power stroke in the lineup. He's still getting over his Achilles injury from last season so I think he will rebound soon.

Thanks for the great trade Night Owl, you helped fill some holes in my O's collection!

1 comment: