Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recent Hits

Let's get to it. These first three came from my 2010 Topps Series 2 Jumbo box:

Victor Martinez 4th of July Manufactured Hat Relic #d 12/99. Since these Manufactured relics have been around for a while, I still don't know what to think of them. I don't know whether I like 'em or not. The thing about this relic is that Victor was not playing with the Rex Sox last year on the 4th of July. In my opinion, you should have been playing on the team that the relic is of to qualify for this set. I just don't know if anybody at Topps actually has any common sense when it comes to baseball...Moving on,

Kosuke Fukudome Peak Perfomances Game Used "something". It doesn't say what this boring piece of gray uniform is. It could be pants, jersey, socks, sliding shorts....Who Knows?


Chris Volstad Peak Performances Autograph. I've heard of this guy before. Now I'm just thrilled to have his autograph.

Carlos Guillen Upper Deck X Memorabilia Card. I got this out a blaster I got on sale at Wal Mart today. I don't really know what to say about this card right now.

All of these are for trade if anybody is interested. I also have a Dustin Pedroia Manufactured Hat Logo from 2010 Topps for trade too. I wonder why I got Red Sox Relics in both my Jumbo Boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment