Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TTM Success!


I've been wanting to share this TTM success for a while now but I am just getting around to it. Back in early May I sent out 7 autograph request to the Orioles. I sent a card in each pack along with 2 identical custom postcards (one for the player to keep and one to sign and send back.) As of today, Jeremy Guthrie is the only player to return the SASE. I got excited when I pulled this envelope out of the mailbox and couldn't wait to open it. I was a tad bit disappointed that my custom didn't get returned but he did sign the card. It has been my experience over the past 2 seasons that the Orioles as a whole are not especially good at returning my autograph requests. Maybe I am doing something wrong? If any of you more accomplished autograph collectors have some pointers for me I would really like to hear it. I might try a little later in the season to try and get some of the other guys on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment