Monday, June 28, 2010

Trade with the Collective Troll

I got this package about a week ago and am now just getting around to posting it. This one comes to me from the Collective Troll. He is a big Brian Roberts fan and also a huge Tampa Bay Rays Fan. I am only going to post my most favorite cards out of the package. There were so many great cards that I had a really hard time picking just these few.
2008 Upper Deck Piece of History Nick Markakis. This is a nice night action shot that even the Night Owl could enjoy. It's a classic shot of the New Orioles Clubhouse leader Nick Markakis sending a homerun towards the bullpen area of Oriole Park at Camden Yards.

2009 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Brian Roberts. Another shiny Brian Roberts to add to my collection!

2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Bat Relic Brian Roberts. The Troll really out did himself sending me this beauty. This is my first Brian Roberts GU bat card. Though I'm not a huge A&G fan, I really do enjoy this card!

A Big thanks to the Troll for a great trade package!

1 comment:

  1. Dude....Troll sent me the exact same Brian Roberts GU card

    ReplyDelete