Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trade with blog reader Steve

This one is going to be short but sweet. I've been really busy lately. Lets get to the cards.

1994 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Brady Anderson. I really liked Collector's Choice when it first came out. I remember going to the brand spanking new "Made in USA (America, Fuck yeah!)" Wal-Mart and picking up packs with Ken Griffey Jr and Nolan Ryan on the front. I also fondly remember winning packs of these at the carnival as prizes in the shooting gallery.

1997 Pinnacle Rafael Palmeiro. I vaguely remember picking up some packs from the brand spanking new Target of these. I think at this time was when a childhood friend of mine dabbled in the hobby with me and we traded some cards. I wonder what cards he has stashed away these days?

1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice BJ Surhoff. I might have already alluded to this subject but I really think that BJ would make a great manager of a team. I really respected him as a player and I just really believe his demeanor would make him a great leader of a team someday.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks Steve for the great cards. GO O's!


No comments:

Post a Comment