Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back in the Saddle

For those of you that read my blog on a regular basis (all 3 of ya!), you might have noticed that I have been absent from my own blog for a little more than a month.  Well, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you all will now be subjected to my writing again!

As I said in my last post, I was rooting for the Rangers in the playoffs.  Man, they were really close to winning it all.  I did see limited amounts of the World Series.  The bits and pieces I saw were pretty exciting. 

More importantly while I was taking a break from blogging, I got married and went on our honeymoon.  The ride has been great so far and I'm looking forward to many, many, great life experiences to come!

While I was away, I was still reading blogs and commenting where I saw fit.  I was still active with my collection but have had limited interaction with other collectors.  I seem to have caught up on all my trades and updated my wantlist/tradelist page fully.  I'm ready to jump back into the blog-o-sphere and get some trades going!

First, things first.  I have about a dozen or so posts that I have lined up in draft that I intend to push out over the next few weeks.  All the cards have been scanned, they just need words to go with them!  Everybody that I traded with deserves recognition and I intend to do so.  I appreciate your patience.

Have a great day everybody, and I'll see you around the blogs! 

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, man. WIll you be at the mid-December Raleigh show? I'll be there, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the 3rd reader ! Congratulations again ! I'll be posting the cards you, and all the others, sent during the set break.

    ReplyDelete